Other Important Links Shown Below Get Your CSID Class Management Flex Obligation & Workshops Contact Information Deadlines Information
District Portal
Student Web Services
SDCCD Online
Academic Calendar
City College
Mesa College
Miramar College
Continuing Education
Text Book
Employee Service
1. How do I get a CSID?
  You may obtain your CSID by using the Get Your CSID tab from the top navigation bar or you may go to your Dean's office.
2. How do I get a password?
  Your password is on the bottom of emails sent to you prior to opening day. It is titled "Control #." You may also obtain your password in the Dean's office.
3. How can I change my password?
  The first time you enter the password/control #, you will be required to enter a self assigned password. You may also select the Change Password link under Contact Information tab.
4. What if I forget my password
  If you forget your password, you will be required to go to the Admissions and Records office with a picture ID to have it reset.
5. What happens if I accidently drop a student?
  If a student is dropped by mistake, you may reinstate the student using the online drop sheet the following day. The drops are processed in the system in a nightly process. Note that after the withdrawal deadline, students must be sent to the Admissions and Records office to be reinstated.
6. What do I do if I receive a "Cannot Reinstate" message?
  If you want to reinstate a student but receive a message "cannot reinstate" (the following day), may be past the deadline or the student has a hold on their record, you should send the student to the Admissions & Records office.
7. A student's name appears on my Grade sheet but:
 a) I don't know the student,
 b) I thought the student dropped, or
 c) the student stopped attending.
  If a student appears on your Grades sheet, a grade must be given to submit the grade sheet electronically; to clean up the problem, go to the Records office on campus. Check your online roster regularly and drop students who have stopped attending (or verify that a student self-dropped) to prevent this problem from occurring in the future.
8. Where can I get information on how to process add, drops, complete forms, etc?
  The Attendance Accounting manual contains all relevant information regarding processing paperwork and current District procedures. It can be found under the Information tab.
9. Can I use a personal email account?
  Yes, routine emails are sent to faculty as reminders of deadlines and other important information. Additionally, in cases of emergency or college closures, faculty will receive important information via email. Faculty may update their email account via Add/Update email link on the Contact Information tab, on Your Contract page in the Instructional Improvement (Flex) system or in your Dean's office.
10. How do I get a SDCCD email account?
  Faculty may request a SDCCD email account through their Dean's office.
11. Is training provided on how to use Faculty Web Services?
  Faculty may attend Flex workshops that are given on the use of FWS each Fall semester, or use the Online Tutorial found under the Information tab.
12. What is the difference between a drop and a withdrawal?
  A drop does not impact the student's academic record and is calculated within the first 20% of the class. A withdrawal is calculated up to the 60% point of the class and is posted on the student's academic transcript. A "W" also impacts the student's academic standing (probation/disqualification).
The system is not available on Sundays between 5pm - 9pm for weekly maintenance.